Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Baby blogger

This is my very first blog post EVER!! Yep,  taking my first baby steps and hope to become a full fledged blogger very soon. I am excited to be doing this so you can all see my work. 
About two weeks ago, SplitCoastStampers posted a weekly inking on box cards and I have to tell you I am seriously obsessed!  OMG that is about all I have been making the past few days and I am not sorry to say that.  These cards never get boring and I love the fact that they are hiding a little surprise on the inside.  Just another thing to decorate! Yay!  Thank you SplitCoastStampers. 
I have posted some pictures of some of my favorites.  One is made with the new Echo Park 'For the Record' collection and the other two are with Fancy Pants'  'It's the little things' line.  The Echo Park 'For the Record' collection is ecclectic and vintage (which helps my other latest obsession of vintage looking goodies).  This one is decorated almost entirely out of the collection kit with just some craft store ribbon and a paper punch by Stampin Up.  The Fancy Pants line is also adorable and the colors are fantastic.  The line works well with a vintage feel and also with a contemporary stamp such as the stack of gifts.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...