Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Bright Friday!

A quick blog post before I head to camping for the weekend.  This is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and I think little 'Dahlia' turned out so sweet.  This is a square card and I used Fancy Pants paper 'It's the little things' collection in Gerber Daisy and the yellow is Bazzil.  I stamped Dahlia and the sentiment, both from the Greeting Farm (great stamps!), on cryogen white from the Paper Temptress and the background stamp under the sentiment is from the American Crafts bouquet collection. The corners are puched with a fiskars lace punch and the black strip with an ek punch.  The squares and circles are all from the gypsy wanderings cartridge and cut out with my new Imagine:)  I used memento ink in Tuxedo Black to ink around the edges and added some craft store ribbon in olive green.  The darling rose cabochon is from Pretty Lovelies store at Etsy. Sweet little Dahlia is colored with Copic markers.  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...