Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Chicken Soup

I made this card for my grandma in Oklahoma who is not feeling so great right now.  She hurt her back so I hope this cute little card will cheer her up!  I am also submitting this card for my Mojo Monday creation.  I used Bazzil colored paper for the card and tags and SU whisper white for the tags.  I cut everything, except the hang tag (SU) with my Cricut Imagine, used a large sentiment stamp from Hero Arts and a small sentiment from SU,  a bitty background stamp from SU and the chicken soup stamp is from The Cats Pajamas.  I colored the soup bowl with copic markers and gave the chicken a little glitter and added some craft store ribbon.  I love the colors because they are so bright and cheery.  Have to run this to the post office as soon as I finish my blog post and before the rain gets here!  Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...