Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring!

Here is a bright card full of Spring colors to celebrate the first day of Spring!  This is also my entry for My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.  Below is a picture of the sketch.

 
All of the paper used is from Echo Park's Country Drive line.  These designer papers are beautiful and colorful with all of the brightness I wanted for this card. 


 I used My Favorite Things Vertical Greetings and Big Greetings stamps and the coordinating Vertical Greetings die as well as the Large Leafy Flourish die.  I added a few gemstones, some gingham ribbon and a few stitches for a little extra touch and decorated the inside of the card with the same gorgeous paper.


I am so happy it's Springtime.  I love all of the flowers blooming and the birds coming back for the warmer weather.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...