Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Welcome little one

Wow! I just recently returned from a 11 day trip to Hawaii (gorgeous!) and then Daylight Savings Time.  I did not think it would affect me but I am having a hard time adjusting.  Maybe it's just that I still want to be on vacation!

On my return, I had to catch up with friends and I found out that one of them is expecting her first baby in September!  So of course I had to create a welcome baby card for her and her husband.




I just love making baby cards.  Everything is so cute and tiny:)  All the papers used are from my older than the hills stash including the paper lace.  I do recognize a few Stampin Up! papers in there though. The sentiment is a rub-on from American Crafts 'Dear Lizzy' line as well as the ribbon and the twine is from House of Three.  I spray colored the paper lace with Tattered Angels spray mist and added some pearl gems and a metal tag from K and Co. for extra cuteness. The little onesies were cut with my cricut and the 'Straight from the Nest' cartridge.

I hope my friend has an easy pregnancy and I can't wait to welcome her new addition in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...