Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Let's Get Together


Hi everyone.  Happy, happy Friday!  Saturday is my favorite day of the week so of course I always enjoy when Friday rolls around.  Also, it's time for another My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. It was a cute sketch this week and fun to design.
I wanted to use this new  a la modes stamp, Martinis on Me, from My Favorite Things and thought it would go great with a nice spring green.  I used a combo of papers from Stampin Up! Designer Series In Color and some black and white prints from The Paper Studio.  This color combo is one of my favorites!


I colored this party girl with Copic Markers and filled in her glass with Diamond Accents.  I also added a mini doily in black glitter paper underneath the vibrant Loopy Bloom.


The finishing touches were some bright green ribbon and some Hero Arts gems for a little bling.


The inside is done in the same papers and color combo with a cute little sentiment also from the Martinis on Me set.



Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...