Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Making a Splash!



Happy Tuesday everyone!  This bright and cheery card is my entry for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.  I think the layout of this week's sketch is fantastic and I had so much fun coloring this image.  Below is the sketch for the week.


The image, raindrops and the sentiments are all stamps from My Favorite Things- Who's that Girl 'Puddle Jumper'.  I stamped the image in Memento Ink and colored it in with Copics and the sentiments are stamped in 'Peach Parfait' from Stampin Up!  The bright paper is all from My Mind's Eye- the 'On The Bright Side' collection and the stickpin is also from MME.  A cabbage ribbon bow (Prairie Bird Boutique- Etsy.com), a button from Stampin Up! and some red twine from Jillibean Soup are the finishing touches.  I also added Diamond Glaze to her buttons and the puddle.  Cute!




On the inside I cut some fishtail banners and stacked them.  I am still waiting on my new fishtail Stax to be delivered from My Favorite Things so I had to make my own:).  I added another sentiment and stitched around the edges. 




That's it for today.  Hope you enjoyed my card! Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...