Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

For the Birds!


Hi everyone.  I am entering my first Splitcoast Stampers challenge today!  I have been posting cards to my Splitcoast gallery for some time now but this is my first challenge.  This card is for Ways to Use It and we were challenged to make something with a bird on it.


I had this card halfway started and this challenge offered a way to get it finished and off of my desk.  Woo hoo- I always need more room when I am crafting!  I had the front papers and the banners all cut out.  They just needed to be assembled on the ribbon.  The 'happy birthday' sentiment is from Stampin Up! and my cute little bird is a button from Charlenes Button Box at Etsy.com.  The banners are MFT Die-namics mix and match banners.  The little heart is chipboard from Stampin Up! that I painted and  I added some grey gems for a little bling.  The designer paper is Bo Bunny 'Celebrate'- perfect for this card.


The inside features another banner and a perfect sentiment for a happy birthday!


Thanks for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome card. I love that button! Oh my! Great colors and fun banner shapes too. I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bird button, it's very cool! The banner is awesome! I love all of the bright and happy colors, great card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...