Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

What a Pair!


Hi everyone!  Todays card is for the Farm Fresh Friday challenge at The Greeting Farm!  I love the Greeting Farm Stamps.  I have a few in my 'collection' but of course I would love more!  You will see more of their stamps on my blog since I will be entering into more of their challenges.  I also love that they are a Colorado company, located just up the road from me!


The Farm Fresh Friday challenge this week was to use two TGF characters on a project.  I decided to use the set 'I Heart Sweaters' set.   A strange time, I know, to be showing wintery stamps but this couple is so darling.  They are stamped in Memento Ink and colored with Copic markers.  I added a round doily from MFT dienamics and some beautiful golden yellow cabbage ribbon from Prarie Bird Boutique at Etsy.com.


The designer paper is My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline 'Fiddlesticks'.  I cut the image label with my Cricut and then added a cute sentiment from the same set and a little canvas heart cut with a Stampin Up! heart punch and then inked with a stamp pad.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...