Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Birthday wishes!


Hi everyone.  It has been a little while.  I took last week off for really no good reason except it was nice outside and I enjoyed it.  I am back today with a birthday card for ( I am sure she is reading this!) my sister.


I am also using this card for the Farm Fresh Friday challenge at The Greeting Farm.  This week we had to use an item we had been hoarding and although I feel I have been really good about using all of my "special" supplies, I did find this gorgeous Chiyogami paper in my stash and knew this was the time to use it.  I paired it with solid paper from The Paper Company and some cute polka dot paper from Fancy Pants Design 'Be You' 6x6 paper pad.


I colored Anya with Copic markers, added some flowers from MFT Dienamics, some bright yellow ribbon and of course, lots of sparkly gems. The sentiment is from Raisin Boat stamps.  I decorated the inside of the card too but did not like any of the pictures so you won't be seeing any of those today!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! This is a great layout, and I love the flowers! Awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...