Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hexagon Craze!


Hi everyone!  Hexagons have been showing up EVERYWHERE in the crafting world so I thought I had better jump on the bandwagon and create something with hexagons. 


All of the stamps used for this card are from Raisin Boat Stamps.  I used the 'Polka Dot' background and the 'Going in Circles' set.  This set has so many fabulous images in it and even a couple of sentiments!  The grosgrain ribbon is also from Raisin Boat and they have every color to coordinate with their cardstock! All of the hexagons were cut using the new My Favorite Things Hexagon Die-namics.  The designs created by using the hexagons are fantastic!  You will be seeing more of this from me!


The inside features more of these fabulous hexagons and more of the super smooth Raisin Boat cardstock which comes in a ton of colors so be sure to check them out.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Raisin Boat supplies used:





1 comment:

  1. How fun! Reminds me of a quilt! This must have taken you a while, all the little shapes involved! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...