Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's A Raisin Boat Challenge!


Hi everyone and happy first day of summer!  Raisin Boat stamps is having their first challenge and they would love to see what all of you are creating with Raisin Boat stamps.  The first challenge is to create a card, scrapbook page, or other craft item using ANY RAISIN BOAT STAMPS you would like. The prize for this challenge is going to be ANY Raisin Boat set of the winner's choice! The winner will be drawn on July 12 using random.org. 


I took one of my favorite sets, Urban Cowgirl, and created a gift set which includes a card and a small gift box perfect for a gift card.  Everything was stamped on or cut out of Raisin Boat Ivory Coast Boathouse collection cardstock with some Red Delicious and Coffee Bean accents.  Both the card and the gift box were cut with my Cricut and the mini doily is an MFT die-namics die.  Some twill tape and stickles glitter are the finishing touches.


Here is a close up of the adorable gift box and below is the Urban Cowgirl set I used.  This set has so many great images that can be used together or separately for beautiful projects!  I hope you are inspired to join us in this challenge.



Thanks for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Tara this is a wonderful gift card set. I really love what you did with this set. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! The colors are great and I never thought I'd like a Cowgirl set, but this looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...