Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Loads of Love!


Hi everyone!  Hope you all are having a great first day of summer!  It is unseasonably hot here in Colorado and I am loving it!  This is the card I gave to my Dad on Fathers Day...  I am just putting it on my blog a little late:)


I combined two stamps for this card- Stampin Up's  'Loads of Love' and Unity's 'Destination Happiness'  I thought they went so well together!  I love the bright colors in this card.  I stamped the images on Copic Xpress blending paper and then colored them with Copic markers.  Both of the images are just darling.  The tag is cut from MFT Die-namics circle stax.  I added some Doodlebug Design twine and Mark Richards silver gems.  All of the DP is My Mind's Eye 'Fly a Kite'.  My Dad loved it of course!


I kept the inside simple- added a Stampin Up sentiment and lots of space to write happy things to my Dad!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...