Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

TSG162


Hi everyone.  A quick post for challenge 162 at There She Goes Stamps!  I have admired (wanted) TSG stamps for a while now and I just recently purchased my first sets.  They are so cute and I took this challenge opportunity to create a card for my husband.  Our anniversary is right around the corner and he sees all of the cards I make for everyone else so I knew I had to make one for him too!  This is a big anniversary for us!! 25 years!  I can't believe it has been so many years.  I am still crazy in love with this man and I love our life together:) Here is to another 25 years!


 Anyway, on to my card....  I used the TSG 'Float My Boat' set and the designer paper is Theresa Collins 'Everyday Moments'.  I stayed pretty true to the sketch- just adding a tag with the bow.  I love the color combo of blue and yellow and I just wanted to add a touch of red.  The image was colored with Copic markers and I made the dog 'spotted'.  Too cute! 


Of course the inside is blank for all of the lovey things I will write to him.  In fact, I am sure this one space will not be enough and I will have to write on the top and the back....  and then just tell him all the things I want to!


Thanks for checking out my blog!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tara, it was nice chatting with you this evening. Your card is fantastic. I just love that paper pack and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at There She Goes.

    I see your on the Raisin Boat Team - so is my sister, Melissa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a great card for your hubby! Congrats on 25 years! These days most people don't stay together for even 5 years! I love the sentiment, it really cracked me up. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Congrats on your 25th Wedding Anniversary as well. Love the primary color combo and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...