Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sweet Baby Girl!

Hi all.  As promised, here are pictures of the mini album I created for a friend of mine who is having her first child, a girl, in September.  She is one of my biggest fans so I knew she would love a hand-crafted album.  I enjoyed crafting every single page.  This post is very photo heavy but I wanted to show each and every page with all of the details.  Sit back and enjoy the show!
The cover features a Unity stamp, Melissa Francis mini- frame, Verve butterflies and coordinating dies and My Favorite Things Mini Rolled Roses and Open Scallop Doily Duo dies.
The bird and cage were cut with my Cricut and the tags are MFT Die-namics.  The tiny chipboard hearts are from Stampin Up! and they were painted with acrylic paints.

All of the shapes are cut with MFT Die-namics and the page is embellished with KaiserCraft rub-ons.
More MFT Die-namics and a cute little bunny cut with my Cricut.  The bunny has a liquid applique tail!

The circle doilies and fishtail banners are My Favorite Things as well as the 'Little Princess' stamp.  I cut a whole bunch of flowers from MFT dies, some paper, some tissue paper, scrunched them up and secured them all with a glitzy button from Bazzil.  The little onesie was cut with my cricut.


One of my favorite pages!  The squares and letters are MFT Die-namics, the envelope and tiny tag are Papertry Ink dies and stamps and the stamp is from Technique Tuesday.  The sentiment was typed and printed with my computer and the sweet little hearts are from Verve dies.


Here is a close-up of the small card inside the envelope. 

Two more doilies and a darling onesie from My Favorite Things.  The little tags are Papertrey Ink and the rose cabochon is from Stampin Up!  The beautiful bling is Prima.


More letters, leaves and a vine cut with MFT Die-namics.  The rolled roses are handcut.


A close up of the rolled roses.  So pretty!


This is a pocket page holding three tags.  Lots of Verve, Papertrey Ink and MFT dies.  The rosette is from The Cat's pajamas.


Everything on this page was cut with MFT Die-namics dies except for the doily borders ( one is a Martha Stewart border punch and the other is a sticker from Little Yelow Bicycle) and the ribbon roses are from my stash.


This sentiment is not a stamp but should be....
The last page features oval die-cuts and loopy blooms from MFT Die-namics, tiny tag dies and stamps from Papertrey Ink and bling from Pebbles and ZVA Creative.


A close up of the cute 'Tiny Tags'  stamp set and dies from Papertrey Ink.

Hope you enjoyed ALL of the pictures of this album.  My friend loved it and I know it will always be a treasured momento.  So happy that my crafting brings such joy!

Thanks for checking out my blog!

I used a ton of supplies on this album: 
Album: Bo Bunny
Stamps: Raisin Boat, Unity, My Favorite Things, Verve, Papertrey Ink
Dies: My Favorite Things, Verve, Papertrey Ink, The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: Theresa Collins, Little Yellow Bicycle, My Mind's Eye, Echo Park,
            Pebbles, Bella Blvd., Canvas Corp., Bazzil, The Paper Company
Accessories: Melissa Francis, Kaisercraft, My Favorite Things, Hero Arts, Stampin Up!, Maya Road



3 comments:

  1. Wow Tara! You really rocked this! It's absolutely gorgeous! Home run girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. A lot of precious touches to this beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...