Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August SFYTT

Hi everyone!  This is my first time joining in on the SFYTT challenge.  I have long admired Jen's sketches and this one is no exception.  The sponsor this month is Verve so I decided to use some of my Verve collection for this card.  Plus the recent Verve release so inspired me!
The August SFYTT sketch.  Great layers!
The designer paper I crafted with is from the Basic Grey 'pb&j' paper pad and the Verve stamps are from the 'Making a Statement' collection and the darling 'Notebook Paper' stamp.  I also used the coordinating dies for these stamps to create the flowers, frame and the sheet of paper.  Too cute!
The inside features more of the sweet 'Loopy Blooms', red ribbon and a few gems. 

Thanks for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love that paper pad, might have to get it out this morning!! You can never have too many thank you cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tara this is wonderful inside and out. I love hat you did with the sketch. Those flowers are off set frame are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...