Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Be You!


Hi everyone!  I had time this month to join in on the Unity kit of the month challenge and it is a fun one!  I had never tried this sunburst technique so I stayed pretty true to the sketch.


The papers are from the charming 6x6 'Serendipity' pad from Basic Grey.  So many cute papers, so little time... This sunburst techinique was very easy and yet so stunning.  Expect to see more of this from me:)  I used this sweet little bike stamp and sentiment from the February 2011 KOM set. The balloons were colored with Copic markers and then topped off with Diamond Glaze for dimension. Some detailed metal embellies and red and white twine were the finishing touches.


On the inside I added a few more sunbursts and very carefully inked up and stamped only one balloon from the set!  I left it blank so I can add a sentiment later or add a personal message.


Thanks for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What a fun stamp! The balloons are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about this card makes me feel really good. I love your use of mixed elements like the stamp and the yarn. It gives it a very three dimensional feel and is very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...