Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012



Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday to you.  Today's post is short but sweet.  It is a Happy Birthday card featuring Raisin Boat stamps and supplies.  This card is definitely masculine- perfect for the men in your life.


 The card shows off the great images and detail in the 'Big Rig Party' set.  Plus I have used the wonderful Raisin Boat cardstock in some really fantastic colors.  I love the combo of gray, blue and burgundy.  Very manly.  I added a couple of chevron stripes in the background and then some cute tags with sentiments from the 'You Said It!' stamp set. The mini metal brads from Making Memories are perfect to finish this card!

The Raisin Boat supplies used for this card:
Thanks for checking out my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Total guy card, it's perfect!! Love the truck! This is too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like this card. I'm sure any guy would love this. You have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...