Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012


Hi everyone! I have another sweet baby project to share with you. Raisin Boat recently released 5 new Laundry Line sets and this one for babies was too cute to pass up.  This set is filled with darling images  and sweet sentiments.  This is the 'Loads of Love' set

This is a congratulations card but I wanted to use all of the sentiments so I created four pages of cuteness.  I kept it gender neutral by using all pastel colors but you could certainly make it just for a boy or girl.  All of the "laundry" images have little wooden clothespins on them and I added Diamond Glaze for a special touch.  The clotheslines are all burlap string and each page is embellished with gems and glitter.  I will let these charming images speak for themselves.



Each page features an adorable image and sentiment. So very sweet!

   
I love this sentiment.  So very true....

A close up of the cuddly bear :)


Perfect fit for the last page.  Check out this darling set and the other fabulous 'Laundry Line' sets at Raisin Boat.

The Raisin Boat supplies used:



Thanks for checking out my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Get out of town! That is so freakin' cute!!! I love banners so much, but never seem to have time to make one, I am so jealous!! Great work girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...