Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Short and Sweet


Hello everyone!  Contrary to the title of this post, it will not be short.  However, it will be very sweet!  This is a spot light on another fairly new set from Raisin Boat called 'Short and Sweet'.


This is part of Raisin Boats laundry line - they have several other cute "laundry" sets too!  I decided to create tiny gift containers using the small rectangle tin also available at Raisin Boat.  These tins are the perfect size for a small treat and a gift card fits perfectly!


First up is a treat container featuring the sweet shorts and tie dye t-shirt from the set.  I stenciled some clouds for the background and used lots of red accents. I colored the tiny flowers with my Copic Markers and added a bit of glitter to each.


On the inside, I made more clouds and added some festive banners. I changed one word in the sentiment.  Instead of sweet, it should read great but I thought sweet worked better with the "sweets" in the tin. 


Here is the tin in all of it's sweetness!




Next up is a cute gift card holder featuring two darling tank tops from the 'Short and Sweet' set. I love how you can customize the tank however you want!  I also used  Polka Dots and Riverwalk Floral for the background and added a tiny tag and a leafy border.  


The inside shows another sweet sentiment and the gorgeous By the Bay ribbon. 


 I propped up the back of the gift card holder so it would sit up in the tin for easier access to the goods! Of course, I had to add a little bling and sparkle.  These gift tins were so fun to create, I know I will be making more in the future. Hope you enjoyed the show!

The Raisin Boat supplies used for this project:



Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!

1 comment:

  1. How cool are these! What fun gift ideas! You really did an awesome job on these, thanks for sharing the idea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...