Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kraftin' Kimmie Guest Krafty Girl!


Hi everyone!  A super short post today just to get this Kraftin' Kimmie creation up and then posted to the Kraftin' Kimmie Blog for the Krafty Guest contest going on right now!

This is actually a card I had already made and you can imagine my delight when I found it in my stash!  All of the white on white elements were there and I just changed up a few things to accomodate the 'metal' requirement for the contest. 
I added silver highlights on this cuties' bike with a silver paint pen and then also added a few silver gems on these gorgeous flowers.  Some pink metallic ribbon and some sparkly metallic paper were the finishing touches.  Here's hoping for a guest spot with those super talented Krafty Girls!

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I am always to afraid to do all white, you rocked it!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the white on white with the little bit of pink!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...