Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

New Year, New You....


Hi everyone!  I have a beautiful handcrafted memento to share with you today.  It is also the project for Paper Wings Productions 'Themed Thursday' so I hope you will head over to their blog, The Aviary, and check out all of the details!

Each New Year is always a time for change and improvement of ourselves, our goals, our hopes and wishes. What better way to celebrate those changes than with this beautiful stamp from Paper Wings Productions! While I do make some resolutions, I more often like to give myself inspiration throughout the year and this sentiment will remind me daily of what I want the coming year to bring.
Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty!!! Very inspirational, love the colors and floral vine! Gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love that felt flower!
    Oh, and did you ever announce your blog candy winner?
    Thanks,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, never mind I just found the winner> Guess I missed it. Congrats Rachel!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...