Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Grid tutorial


Hi everyone! I have some beautiful cards today featuring the quilted or grid technique.  There is also a tutorial over at the Paper Wings Productions blog, The Aviary, showing how I created all of these beauties so please head over there and get all of the juicy details!

 This card shows stamping on the pushed out grid lines.

  A background and flower stamped on the indented grid lines.

The gorgeous effect of the quilted/grid technique.  Hope you checked out my tutorial and learned something new!

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

The Paper Wings Productions supplies used:



2 comments:

  1. Oooo..these are so pretty!! I am especially loving the purple one, it's my fav color!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, your cards are fabulous. I love the technique. All three cards are great, I love the second one because of the colors. I'll have to check this out. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...