Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Feature Friday - Details Framer




Hi everyone!  I have another Feature Friday post over at the Paper wings Productions blog, The Aviary.  Today I am featuring the charming stamp set, Details Framer.  This set has so many useful and versatile images - perfect for all sorts of paper crafting goodness!




To show off the images in this set, I created a small collage of a recent family trip to Hawaii. Just a very few of the photos we took of this fun-filled trip on the island of Maui.  We girls had so much fun by the beautiful ocean and I wanted a small memento of those days.



There are so many clever expressions in this set perfect for documenting life.



Charming fonts and accents will help you make the most of your pictures, scrapbooks or cards!

Thanks for checking out my project today.  Check out the Paper Wings Productions store for this sweet set and so many others.

The Paper Wings Productions supplies used:




Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

1 comment:

  1. How cool! This totally puts me in the scrapbooking mood!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...