Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Birthday Wish!



Hi everyone!  I have been on a birthday creation kick recently.  My birthday card stash was getting really low (i.e non-existent) so I have been trying to  increase my stash and today is one of the new additions!


This little gift card set is so bright and happy.  I love the color combo of yellow and black and with this set I added lots of my fave polka dots.  Plus, I used my new Papertrey Ink Tiny Triangles stamp set to add a bit of interesting flair!


I cut the envelope with my Cricut and there is some trendy chevron card stock peeking out of the top.  On the front I layered lots of gorgeous Teresa Collins designer paper with some gingham ribbon, a couple of pearls and those adorable trendy triangles.


Here is a close up of the sweet tiny tags.  The metal heart clip is from Stampin Up!




The little card fits perfectly into the envelope and has more cute borders, tags and triangles.


There is still room enough to write my own personal birthday wishes inside!

Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. Love-it!!! Great color combo, and I love the contemporary patterns on these papers!! Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...