Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

My Stamp -a- faire 2013




Hi all!  A quick post today to show my contributions to Papertrey Inks' Stamp -a- faire 2013!  I had a super busy weekend but squeezed in some time to make a couple of cards. 



The first is from one of the gorgeous SAF color combinations combined with one of the sketches.  I love this bright and cheery color combo and I used both dry and wet embossing along with some die cuts.


The second card I created uses a new technique for me which is rolling paper clay between two sheets of vellum and then pulling them apart.  I tried this with both solid and printed vellum.


This technique gives such an interesting texture to the die-cut flowers and leaves

That's it for my SAF creations!  I plan on trying more of the projects so check back later for another blog post!


Thanks for checking out my blog!  Bee Happy!!

1 comment:

  1. These are too flippin' cute!! (get it?) I love these bright and happy colors! Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...