Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Celebrate This Life!




Hi everyone! Another birthday card to share that I made using the Abstract Art stamp set from My Favorite Things. This time I combined these artful paint splatters with a Kaleidacolor stamp pad for a bold yet clean and simple design.



I kept the background nice and white to show off the gorgeous colors of the stamp pad and I simply added a few sequins and gems for a bit of sparkle.  The border at the top is actually a strip of paper punched on both edges and I topped that off with a twine bow.  The beautiful sentiment is perfect for a birthday wish.



For the inside, I added a few more paint droplets and put the pretty border at the bottom so it would show from the front of the card. Another birthday card to add to my stash!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...