Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Year of Memories!


Hi everyone! A 'Year of Memories' mini book is  a project that I have been wanting to create for a while- so glad I finally got around to it. This sweet little book turned out fabulously and it will become a treasured memento!


This adorable mini was created with the 'Finnley' paper collection and coordinating stamps from Glitz design.  I love the bold colors and geometric designs in this collection and the stamp set has some great images too! I took pictures of this great little book and thought about posting A LOT of them and then I had the bright idea to create a video instead to show more of the details!


Here are some of the inserts that I created for this mini book.  Aren't they sweet?


Some of the pockets stuffed with goodies!



Look how chunky this little book is.  Good thing, because I plan on filling it full of sweet memories!
 

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Glitz Design 'Finnley' Collection paper pack
Glitz Design 'Finnley' Rubber Stamps



3 comments:

  1. How fun is this!!! I love all of the details you put into this! I am going to attempt a December daily this year, wish me luck!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little book full of surprises! I love the owl especially! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - what a fantastic mini-journal... so full of pockets and tags and endless interactivity! It's a joyous creation. Thanks so much for your visit and comment - very much appreciated!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...