Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge #47


Hi everyone! It's a new Be Inspired Challenge from The Alley Way Stamps! The inspiration photo is bright and graphic and will brighten any winter's day!





I kept my card clean and simple to bring out the boldness of the yellows and blacks together. I stamped this cool image four times from 'Stack Em High' and then added a painted wooden chevron from Studio Calico. The sweet little hello is from the 'Spell Check' stamp set.



A quick pic of the inside! Lots of room for me to write!

Be sure and visit the Be Inspired Challenge blog to join in on the fun and check out the TAWS blog for some crafty design team inspiration! 

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

TAWS Stamps Used:

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...