Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge #51


Hi everyone! A new Be Inspired Challenge is on at The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge Blog! There have been some changes to the challenge and now you have an entire month to play along and get crafty! Visit the blog for all of the details!

The inspiration photo this month is bright and cheery with lots of polka dots!


I love to create with polka dots! It is impossible to create something that is not happy with polka dots and red and white is such a great color combo! I used lots of polka dots for my card- even the little bird image has a polka dotted wing! I added a strip of polka dotted washi tape and even created the flowers out of the same tape. Just adhere your tape to card stock and then die cut- super easy! 





The bottom layer of the flowers are also polka dotted using the new Spotted stamps! Oh my gosh I have said polka dots so many times now it's starting to sound weird! 


The inside has, (yes I said it again), more polka dots!  Polka dotted washi tape and another polka dotted flower! Just had to say it a few more times! I can add in a sentiment later or just write a sweet little note!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
polka dotted washi tape
My Favorite Things Flower and Leaf Trio die


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...