Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Bird-day!


Hi everyone! Birds are certainly a sign of Spring so I crafted a sweet birthday card featuring the adorable peacock from the new set Birds of a Feather from The Alley Way Stamps!

This little guy was a blast to put together! The feathers are a separate image so you can add as many feathers as your little heart desires!  I popped this cutie off a polka dotted background that also features gorgeous papers from My Mind's Eye and a fancy cutting plate from Taylored Expressions! The happy sentiment is also from the Birds of  Feather set!



The inside shows one separate feather along with another fun sentiment and those darling polka dots from the set!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
My Mind's Eye A Beautiful Life 6x6 paper pad
Ruffle My Feathers cutting plate from Taylored Expressions

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...