Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hearts and Hugs!


Hi everyone! A bright and happy card today featuring the new stamp set Got It Covered from The Alley Way Stamps

There are super cute mini images in this set of a bear, wagon, car, sailboat and more but I chose to work only with just one of the larger rectangular images and a sweet little sentiment. These rectangular images are perfect for graphic cards like this one and I just love the tiny shapes on each one!  I paired them with some striped paper from Basic Grey Serendipity and added some Lily Bean sweet spot enamel hearts too! I cut out one of the rectangles and popped it off my card stock for a bit of interest.



A very simple inside! I added a strip of the Serendipity paper and one more enamel heart. Now I can add a fitting sentiment later and still have lots of room to write a special message!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

Basic Grey 'Serendipity' 6x6 paper pad
American Crafts Ribbon
Lily Bean 'We R Family' Sweet Spot Stickers


1 comment:

  1. This is so bright and happy!!! This set looks like a real cute one, especially those rectangles!! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...