Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ombre Notes!


Hi everyone! I am loving the new Spotted stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps! There are so many great images to help you create stunning backgrounds, borders and more! 

I decided to try an ombre look card in one of my favorite color combinations of black, white and red. I created the first background with the chevron design close together and had so much fun that I decided to create another background with the same image but left a little more white space. Both are very striking!



I stamped a sentiment from another new set, Small Talk in bright red and layered that over the Spotted graphics so it would really stand out! 



Then I just had to add in a few embellishments- one with candy dots and this one here with sparkly gems! You really need to try this stamp set for yourself- it is AWESOME!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:


1 comment:

  1. Very cool and contemporary! Black/white/red is a classic color combo! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...