Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bee A Friend!




Hi everyone! I hope it's finally Spring where you are! Here in Colorado, we are still getting snow but there is lots of sunshine in between the storms and there are signs of Spring popping up! I have a card today inspired by the coming warmer weather!


I am showcasing the sentiment stamp set, Bee Sweet, from The Alley Way Stamps! There are so many great words in this set to combine and use on their own or with the cute bee images from Bee Unique or the adorable little bee from Got It Covered! I used the little bee and stamped a flower from Petal Pushers. I added a stamped and layered tag with the sentiment and finally some washi tape and some enamel dots. I love the tiny splashes of the lime green on this card!



I kept it simple on the inside with another flower outline and a sweet sentiment from the Got It Covered set!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Washi Tape: My Mind's Eye, Little B, We R Memory Keepers
Freckled Fawn Enameled Dew Drop Stickers
American Crafts Ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...