Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Happy Birthday!



Hello everyone! I love sequins! I love that they can be so tiny yet add so much to a project! They make me happy and inspire me to create happy things and this birthday tag is one of them!

I knew I wanted to create a tag with a tiny vellum envelope shaker full of shiny sequins. Then I just had to add in more happy elements! I stamped the bright pink banner flag with a confetti background and added a sweet birthday candle. Next was a brightly embossed birthday sentiment on a fabulous frame! A tiny twine tassel topped off with a bright sequin and more cheery twine at the top are the finishing touches! 



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:


2 comments:

  1. Great tag! Vibrant colors and love everything about it. I have yet to make a shaker project so I need to try too!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara- this is such a great shaker tag!!! I love birthdays and this is so cute the colors are great!! loves-Scrappin Madge

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...