Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ducks For Baby!


Hi everyone! I am loving the new releases this month from The Alley Way Stamps! Tri-Me with it's great triangle images is definitely one of my go to sets and who can resist all the baby cute-ness in the fabulous baby images stamps! I decided to combine the two for a non-traditional baby card!


I started with a cool background from Bitty Borders in turquoise and then added in some bright coral triangles from Tri-Me and topped those off with the cute duck images from Nap Time. Definitely not your traditional baby colors but I think they look great! I tied the edge with hemp cord and sprinkled on a few candy dots!


The inside features the same background stamps as the front and a simple sentiment! Another little sprinkling of candy dots too!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
My Mind's Eye 'Collectible' enamel dots
Hemp Cord from Bead Landing
Stampin' Up! ink pads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...