Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pretties for Mom!


Hi everyone! Tomorrow is Mother's Day in case you hadn't heard! I have a little crafty gift presentation for you today courtesy of Timeless Twine and Bella Creationz! Gifts are awesome and when they come packaged beautifully, they are even sweeter!


I took a plain 3.5"x3.5" kraft box and dressed it up with some pretty paper from My Mind's Eye and lots of goodies from Bella Creationz! After wrapping the box in card stock and a pretty border, I wrapped the center in bright pink and green Timeless Twine. I gave it a pretty Spring arrangement of shiny flowers, leaves and a bright butterfly along with a stamped tag and a big twine bow!



A must for any mom, a big flower! This one was die cut from the same card stock and from one of the glassine envelopes available in the shop. I spritzed all of he pieces with water, crumpled them up and let them dry. Once dried and unfolded, they have a great wrinkled texture and look gorgeous when stacked together! 


Make sure you show your mom lots of love this Mother's Day and thank her with a pretty wrapped up gift!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
My Mind;s Eye 6x6 paper pad Gertie's Papers
Kraft Box from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Tara using all the goodies from the store and twine. Its so colorful and just a great project!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...