Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sunflowers for Baby!


Hi everyone! A while ago I was asked to make a card for a baby shower. It was to be done in light green and sunflowers. At first, I thought sunflowers were a bit different for a baby card but I actually think it turned out very sweet and beautiful!


I started with some watercolored chevrons in soft green for the background and then added in some stacked and layered sunflowers in shades of golden yellows cut with my Silhouette. I added in some striped and polka dotted leaves for more of a baby look and a simply sweet sentiment. I love the little polka dot details in the corners too!


The inside features another golden sunflower, this one a vintage stamp from D.O.T.S., and more of those soft green chevrons. I added a simple congrats sentiment  so there is lots of room to write a message to welcome the new baby!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bristol Paper
Bazzil card stock
D.O.T.S. 'Single Sunflower' stamp
American Crafts ribbon
Stampin' Up and Teresa Collins brads
Fiskars corner punch
watercolors
Silhoutte sunflower cut file

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...