Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Confetti Congrats!


Hi everyone! I am loving this new background stamp, Seeing Spots, from The Alley Way Stamps! It's large enough to cover an A2 card in one fell swoop and who doesn't love polka dots! They are always happy!


I used the stamp to create a fun congrats card complete with happy confetti! I removed the red ink from some of the larger dots in the image so I could add in accents of silver for a bit of elegance! I used the large dot image from another new set, Pick One, to add the confetti spots back in. The large Congrats is from Big Chatter and I added in a shadow image too!



More confetti in red and silver on the inside along with a happy sentiment from the Wish Big set! A fun card for a fun time!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up and Hero Arts Shadow Ink
Raisin Boat ribbon



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...