Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

TE Selfie!


Hi everyone! I am just popping in quickly to share the card I am entering into the Taylored Expressions  Sketch Selfie Share contest. They are giving away a $250 gift certificate to the store and all you have to do is create a card inspired by the sketch, take a selfie and give the card away. Easy peasy!


I created a birthday card for my very special Grandma who will be turning 96 in a couple of weeks! She is an amazing lady and I wanted something very elegant and beautiful. I don't have much in the way of TE stamps but I do have some cutting plates and they are gorgeous! I used the TE Proud Peacock cutting plate and paper pieced in some of the sections for more interest. All of the deigned paper is Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze in cheerful shades of yellows and grays. I followed the sketch pretty closely and then added in some tiny TE Tiny Twinkles.


Of course I had to take a selfie of me holding the card and of course I am to wearing make-up or my contacts. Please don't look too closely, haha!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Taylored Expressions cutting plate and Tiny Twinkles
Teresa Collins Carolina Breeze 6x6 paper pad
SSS Sending Happy Thoughts stamp set
Offray ribbon
Prima flower

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous and classy!!! This is the perfect bday card for her!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...