Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Beautiful Butterfly Birthday!


Hi everyone! I know it's Fall and I should be using rich Fall colors for my projects but for some reason, I could not resist creating this super feminine and elegant card in shades of pink and gold for my wonderful stepmothers' birthday!


I started with a plain piece of white card stock and jazzed it up with a beautiful background stamp of french words. I then die cut some pretty butterflies and filled in the negative space with elegant gold and white polka dotted paper that also shows in the scalloped edges. I topped off the negative spaces with glittery gold and hot pink butterflies and added in pink and gold gems for shine. Oh so pretty!


The inside is simple with more scalloped edges and a stamped hot pink butterfly. I added in a sweet sentiment and more sparkly gems! I think my stepmom will love it!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up ink and French Words background stamp
Bazzil and craft store card stock
My Mind's Eye Market St. 'Nob Hill' 6x6 paper
ribbon from Caramelos Shop at Etsy
Mark richards gold gems


1 comment:

  1. I have never really been a gold fan, but it is really growing on me lately!! This is simply gorgeous!!! So beautiful and feminine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...