Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Sending Love!


Hi everyone! Valentine's Day is right around the corner and what a perfect time to tell the special people in your life how much they mean to you without getting all lovey dovey! I did just that with a beautiful floral heart card with lots of gold accents!


I actually had the floral covered heart stamped and cut out for a few days before I figured out what I wanted to do with the background. I am loving the metallic trends in card making so I created a gold paint spattered background and then couldn't stop adding in gold accents!


I wanted to make this card a bit untraditional so I used lots of purples and pink inks to stamp the flowers. It was quite fun puzzling all of the different images together. I especially loved adding in the tiny polk dot trio stamp where there was just a bit too much white space!


I embossed the inside sentiment in gold just like the front of the card and then added in a small sprinkling of the pretty flowers! Couldn't not add in gold accents here too!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Mark Richards gold gems
Gold metallic card stock
Gold acrylic paint

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...