Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mom's Day One and Only!



Hi everyone! I have one lonely little Mother's Day card to show today! I have four 'moms' that I give a card to each year but this is the only card I made new from scratch- the rest came from my stash which is a really good thing! Even if it is all by itself on the blog today, it's still a pretty one!


I used my new 'Sentiment Splits:Curve' from Papertrey Ink to create this card but instead of adding in a sentiment in the split, I tweaked it with a bit of black and white acetate from Hambly Screen Prints (Yes, I am a hoarder!). I then added in a simple ombre watercolor sentiment and some delicate watercolored and stamped flowers onto an embossed background for a pretty CAS card! The black sequins and clear gems were the finishing touches!



Just another view so you can see the lovely dimensions of this card! 


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bristol watercolor paper
Cartwright sequins
Cuttlebug embossing folders
Humbly Screen Prints printed acetate
Heidi Swapp 'Happy' die


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...