Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dahlia Wedding Card


Hi everyone! May and June are definitely the popular months for weddings! Thank goodness I have a nice stash of wedding cards but today's card is a new one that I crafted for my sister and her new husband!



I started with an ivory base and added in some delicate swiss dot embossed details. The main focal point is the lovely dahlia accompanied by a big bow. I also added another bow to the corner and a simple sentiment perfect for the occasion! Pearls are always the perfect touch for a wedding card!



A bit of the embossed detail on the inside along with another pretty bow and pearls. The sentiment is stamped in two colors to add a bit of color!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!


Supplies Used:
Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' embossing folder
Pearls: Kaisercraft and Doodlebug Design

2 comments:

  1. Stunning colors and card design Tara.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colors and card design Tara.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...