Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Get Outta Town!



Hi everyone! I have been in a tropical mood lately and it's showing in my creations! Plus, using this new set of mine from Paper Smooches really put me in an island mood! The sentiments included with this set are perfect little pick me ups for your friends and family in need. 



I created these little 3 1/2" encouragement cards that show how much you care in a big way! They are the best size to slip into a lunch box or backpack or even leave on a desk for a co-worker. I gave each card a background of one of the smaller stamps in the set before layering over the fun colored images, sequins and twine.



This card feature some yummy, fruity drinks and a sentiment we all say! Inside it aptly says 'Celebrate'!



Airplanes and suitcases along with a tropical flower can't mean anything but fun and excitement! The sentiment inside reads 'Do what you love'!



Lastly, some strong mountains for someone facing a tough time. The cuteness of this card will make anyone feel better and the inside sentiment of 'Believe in yourself' will be a boost too!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Copic Markers
American Crafts card stock
Doodlebug Design twine
Cartwright and Lawn Fawn sequins



2 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! I love the size and colors! Really handy set to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely darling!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...