Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Monthly Mini: December!


Hi everyone! This is my final installment of the 2015 Monthly Mini series! Yay! It has been so rewarding to complete at least one mini per month and to use up the extravagant amount of paper, embellishments and kits in my stash. I hope to continue this series for 2016 since minis are one of my favorite things!

I have had this Simple Stories Cozy Christmas 12x12 Collection Kit since last year and in the spirit of not hoarding, decided to put it to good use! All of this fabulous wintry, holiday paper and embellishments combined with an awesome Teresa Collins flip album made for a super cute Christmas album!



The cover of this 6 inch book is layered with some of the beautiful green and red papers along with charming stickers, chipboard and brads from the collection. I also added in a festive red bow!




I love to add in pockets for my minis to hold extra photos and mementos! This pocket highlights the gold in the collection and features more fab stickers!



The perfect page for a favorite family Christmas photo!



A lot of the papers were so pretty on their own they just needed a few sparkles to really make them shine! I added in the wonderful sentiment stickers as much as I could!



Lots of fun brads highlight these two pages along with more of the fabulous papers! Colorful enamel dots add just the right touch too!



More heart warming stickers and brads and more of the sweet sentiment stickers!



A festive Christmas tree and some star stickers are all that's needed on this beautiful paper!



Lots of snowflakes for the last page! Love this sentiment stacked Christmas tree!




That's it for my final mini of the year! Hope you have enjoyed this series and that it has inspired you to create your own little treasures! Visit me next year for more fabulous minis! Wishing you all a very merry Christmas with your loved ones!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Simple Stories 'Cozy Christmas' 12x12 Collection Kit
  -decorative brads, chipboard stickers, enamel dots
Teresa Collins Signature Essentials Kraft flip book
decorative scissors
Ribbon Boutique ribbon
  

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect Christmas album!!! You are so good at making those!! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...