Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

Fall Doodle-Do!


Hi everyone! Even though it's Fall, I still love to stamp with my floral sets and the Doodlie-Do set from Papertrey Ink is a favorite!



I wanted the lovely flower images in the set to mimic a larger flower once they were stamped. I used Fall colored inks and kept the stamping to one side of the card stock. The leaf image and the polka dots were added to round out the finished product and one gem was added to the center for a little shine!


To keep the stamped 'flower' as the focal point, I didn't want to stamp a sentiment near it so I simply added a tiny tag to the card with some pretty gossamer ribbon.  I cut a strip of designer paper and deckled the edge before adding it to the side of the card for a bit of elegance. 


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up! Designer Paper
Ribbon FX ribbon
Deckle edge scissors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...