Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

'Halloween' Mini!


Hi everyone! Another Halloween project today and it is a cutie! I was lucky enough to get my hands on this adorable Echo Park 'Halloween' paper and sticker collection before they were all gone and just knew I was going to create a super cute Halloween mini from it! 


The colors in this collection are traditional but so bright and fun and there are glossy accents right on the card stock! I thought they looked awesome against a black background so I created the cover and pages from black chipboard. The cover looks great with this Papertrey Ink Comic Strip Die which let me use a lot of the bewitching stickers and accents from the collection! Plus, who can resist candy corn in any form?




I think it's important to have a journaling spot in an album so I cut up some of the yardstick to create the first page. I added in some charming word stickers and more candy ones too!


This delightful frame will show off those Trick-or-treating photos perfectly! 


Love the sentiment sticker on this page! So true! Although dressing up can be fun too- but candy usually lasts a bit longer!


A cute combination of colors on this page highlighted by a bright polka dot bow and candy dots!


Another page to show off your sweet little monster photos! Wait, isn't that an oxymoron?!


Witches for Halloween never get old plus I think this word sticker is so delightful!


Here a charming spiderweb and adorable pumpkins without the mess!


The final page sports a charming multi-colored  banner and friendly ghosts in the background! 


I had so much fun creating this mini! I hope you enjoyed it too!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
My Mind's Eye 'Cut & Paste' enamel dots 
Ribbon: Stampin' Up, Ribbon FX. American Crafts
Kaiser craft orange gems
American Crafts metal ring


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...