Pages

Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween Treats!


Hi everyone! Halloween is definitely the time for treats and cute packaging! I was asked to make some decorated sugar cookies for teacher gifts and even though the cookies are super cute by themselves, I could not resist crafting some adorable holders for them!



First up is a clear clamshell container that I prettied up with a band of layered designer paper, bright colored twine and a spooky tag. The paper is from the Echo Park 'Halloween' collection and I just love these witch legs that are part of it as well.



This pretty bag is from Michaels and was the perfect canvas for some Halloween stamping! I used the  'Spooky Sweets' stamps from My Favorite Things to decorate the front of the bag in Halloween colors. I added an oval tag with a sweet sentiment and some sequins for shine!



This is a pre-cut treat box that I picked up at the grocery store and I simply cut more adorable card stock from the Echo Park 'Halloween' collection in different patterns and adhered to the box. I added a tag with some fun die cuts and another diet sentiment!



There were some fabulous stickers in the 'Halloween' collection and this creepy cute tree was one of them! I layered some of the card stock for the background before adding the tree, a sentiment sticker and another pumpkin. A big bow and shiny black sequins were the final touches!



For the last cookie bag, I die-cut this Reverse Confetti spider web tag and glittered it up with some Black Diamond Stickles. I added a Halloween plaid background and the cute mummy and bat images along with this delightful sentiment!



Of course, since I talked about the packaging of the cookies, I should should show you what was inside! Here they are in all of their cuteness!



Have a safe and happy Halloween!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
American Crafts ribbon
Stampin' Up ribbon
Crafts store Kraft bag
Copic Markers
Cartwrights Sequins


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...