Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Best Witches!


Hi everyone! Halloween is all about the treats- can we just agree on that? And it is always fun to open a little gift, no matter what holiday!



This new stamp set from Reverse Confetti is the cutest! I love the adorable dress up kids and I have never seen a more charming bat!  I created darling little gift bags, one each for my niece and nephews, using the Fright Night 6x6 paper pad, in sweet Halloween colors. 



This super cute mummy is colored with Copic markers and is accented with stars from the stamp and die set. I added in a solid colored panel in the background and a funny sentiment at the top. It's secured with a mini clothespin and easily folds open!



The witch is all done up in shades of green and orange and she has a star wand to stir her bubbling cauldron! I accented the top fold of this bag with more of the great patterned paper from the 6x6 pad and bright green ribbon.



The third bag is so fun with the colorful polka dot paper and all of its sweet treats! The sweet bat is even ready to share! I added some extra tiny gems here and there for a bit of shine!

Visit me again to see more Halloween projects! Ill be posting them over the next few days!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil card stock
American Crafts ribbon
Mark Richards silver gems
Copic markers
Cryogen White card stock
craft store mini clothespins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...